Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Work In Progress...






Above are some photos from the Designer's Downtown Market yesterday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. The show was originally scheduled for last weekend, but had to be postponed due to severe storms that were supposed to come through the area. Usually, having a show be postponed is the kiss of death as far as attendance goes, but Mary-Michele did such a great job of advertising the rain date that the amount of traffic that came through was nothing to sneeze at.

On a side note I did come to a realization yesterday... Even though booth my set up has been through many changes I don't think I have found quite what I am looking for yet. I have a lot of ideas and visions of how I would like my display to look. I have gotten plenty of inspiration from looking at how other vendors set up their booth space. So, now what?

My plan of action is to start slowly. Pick up unique pieces and displays that will work with the style of set up I am hoping to create. Baby steps...

No comments: