Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year, New Packaging...


Packaging2
Originally uploaded by Below14th
I have spent the past several months trying to come up with the perfect packaging for me. I wanted it to be somewhat simple, but elegant. I also wanted it to suit the style of jewelry I create and my personal style as well.

Here is the final product. All jewelry and accessories will come wrapped in red tissue paper and this lovely aqua colored pillow box and silver bow.

I had some help from other lovely Etsy sellers of course. The logo was created by http://sobenarts.etsy.com and I was able to get the perfect sized stickers from http://pixelbypixel.etsy.com They both do fabulous work, have a fantastic work ethic and I highly recommend them for all your design needs.

So, any feedback on the new packaging would be greatly appreciated...

2 comments:

aimee said...

I'm glad you're happy with the sticker design! :-)

The new packaging looks fabulous! I would be psyched to receive a purchase looking so nice. Well done!

High Desert Diva said...

great packaging!