Sunday, July 01, 2007

On The Way To Recovery



Well, it has been a rough week and a half,but things are on the right track now. I had to take a brief break from listing new items in my Etsy shop because one of our 4-legged children hit a rough patch.

Last week I got home from work and our dog "Wednesday" could only drag herself around by her front legs. SHe had completely lost the use of her back legs. I took her to the vet and she was immediately admitted to the small animal emergency clinic at NC State. They evaluated her over night and decided surgery was her only option. They discovered she had a ruptured disc. They kept her for 5 days.

She is finally home and recovering in the comfort of her own home. She is on strict crate confinement and has a bunch of staples, but she doing well.

It is wonderful to see her standing and walking again!

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

I hope she is doing well.