Friday, June 08, 2007

Fabulous Friday Finds: Stilleto


I am definitely one of those girls who can never have too many bags. I had been on the hunt for a great bag that could do double duty. It needed to get me through the work day and to the gym. I knew I wanted a messenger style bag, but not too big that I couldn’t use it for the work day. Well, I found just what I was looking for at Stilleto.etsy.com.

Here friends, is the perfect bag:



At 8.x5 X 10.5 X 2 The dimensions are exactly what I was looking for. The bag is deep enough to fit a 9oz bottle of water, a small hand towel, wallet, keys and my Sony Bean. The inside pockets are great for keeping my cell phone easily accessible and for some lipstick for the emergency touch-ups. The great vibrant colors grabbed my attention and the quality is fantastic.
You can find Stilleto on Etsy at http://stilleto.etsy.com

No comments: