Friday, April 20, 2007


The tag line says it all “Unique and eclectic things for you and your home”….

This weeks Fabulous Friday Find is The Magpies Nest.

I am so excited about this find. It all started about 3 weeks ago when I got a really cute haircut. After a week I could take the bangs falling in my eyes anymore. That’s when I started my frantic search for something stylish and colorful to hold back my hair.

The Magpies Nest immediately caught my attention. There was something about all those wonderful colors and patterns. I couldn’t help but click on every single listing (and that is something I rarely do). The Magpies Nest carries fashion-forward ponytail holders, hair clips, and some of the cutest earrings I have ever seen.

I have been on a turquoise and red kick lately so I inquired about a custom order. Renee was just wonderful to work with. I told her what I was looking for and she created four perfect hairclips for me in my new favorite colors. I also purchased these earrings which I have already worn several time and gotten quite a few compliments on.

The Magpies Nest can be found on Etsy at http://magpiesnest.etsy.com Stop by and find something perfect and lovely for yourself.

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

those hair clips are very cute. I am bookmarking that site for future reference. Thanks for the link.

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

BTW, I'd love to trade blog links if you're interested, please let me know.

http://ignatz.blogspot.com/