Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Starting To Stress Out


I am going back to work next week after being home with my little guy for 16 months. I know he will love the daycare he is going to. I am however, worried about how on Earth I will be able to keep up with my Etsy shop, blog, website, ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I vow to somehow keep up with all of this. Any tips would be really appreciated =)

The picture above is f the newest item in my shop. I call it Russian Tea because the colors alone make me feel really warm.

3 comments:

MzUnderstanding said...

Congrats on going back to work! I love your blog and the pieces. I've just started beading and jewelry making myself.

As for how to keep it all going. Schedule schedule schedule. It's always hard but make sure you schedule in time for yourself and your projects/hobbies. Our children are 13, 17, 23, and 27 and I recently graduated from college. It took me a long time to learn to schedule things for me. But once I did I was actually a better wife/mom/student.

MamaMin said...

Good luck going back to work & balancing everything else. This necklace is gorgeous - love that deep red color!

Andrea said...

I love that necklace! Wow, and such a great name too!

I wish you luck on your balancing act. It can be tough, but where there's a will, there's a way. :-)