Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In A Rut

I have lying to myself for days now, but I think it is time to admit it...I am in a creative rut. I have tried sitting in my work area and looking at all the pretty beads, I have thumbed through catalogs at more pretty beads and I am anxiously awaiting an orer of even more beads. I am hoping the UPS guy will show today with my Rings&Things order so maybe I can get out of this funk.

I guess it happens to everyone at times. Time to take some "me" time and come back refreshed.

What do you do when you're in a funk?

2 comments:

Batteries Not Required said...

Go to a craft fair for inspiration! Like this weekend- cary lazy days!

Andrea said...

Let me tell you, I have those days everyday!!! I can't seem to complete any project, so when I do, I'm always surprised! lol