Sunday, March 12, 2006

Playing Catch Up....


These earrings are a sneak peak at what will be posted this week in My Boutique.


I did not post yesterday, b/c things were crazy busy for me. I rec'd one of 2 new shipment of supplies. I must say I am very impressed with the beads I opdered from House of Gems. They were affordable and absolutely stunning. I am already busy working on some new designs with these fabulous beads.

For those of you in the Raleigh area I am in the process of booking jewelry parties for Spring and Summer. If you are interested please contact me at admin@below14thdesigns.com

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the announcement of last months "Contest, Contest" The winner will be recieving a $15 gift certificate for Below 14th Designs or my Etsy shop

Now here are my favorite things of the week:

**
Gothic Pendant by xxliliybloomxx

**
Sweet Skull Apron by lalaland

** Pink Ninja Dirt Destroyer by KiwiCuties

No comments: